Tuesday, March 16, 2010

This message might change your life!

I listened to this message this morning by the grace of God.  I pass it along to you because of it's foundational message concerning the Purpose of God for the universe, His church, and especially YOUR LIFE. 
This message should change your life.  I must admit that in order for it to bring forth its full fruit in my life I must spend more time in meditation, examination, and supplication concerning the truths it contained. 
Dear friends, I implore you to set aside all potential for distraction and pray for God to reveal and develop this truth in you for the glory of God. 
David Platt: Extravagant Grace, Extravagant Glory:  Psalm 67
http://www.chbcaudio.org/audio/2010/03-14-10.mp3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Garrett Conner said...

Doesn't your cousin work at that church?